Orientation and first Semester
ScHEDULING AN ADVISING APPOINTMENT
Overrides for Courses
- Overrides for Physics and Mathematics classes (course prefixes PHY, MAP, MAC) This includes Late Adds, Overrides for Transient Courses, etc.
- College of Sciences Overrides – fill out the online form
- Overrides for Engineering Courses (course prefixes EEL, EEE, STA, EGN)
- Overrides for Photonics Courses (course prefixes OSE, ISC, graduate courses)
Senior Design and Lab Access
- Fill out the Senior Design Enrollment Form and send to Mike McKee when registration for classes open.
- Make sure you include evidence of completion of EHS 309 Laser Safety Course, which is in your UCF Webcourses, and a copy of your UCFID.
- These documents can be emailed to Mike.
- You will receive a permission number to enroll in OSE 4951 Senior Design I.
- A second Senior Design II permission number is not needed.
- 3-D Printer Help in the Senior Design Lab
- The Registrar’s Office will email you with details on commencement ceremonies. Don’t ignore it!
- File for an Intent To Graduate early, before your final semester starts
- Go to my.ucf.edu and run your MyKnightAudit and review to make sure all expected courses are posted.
- Dates for commencement ceremonies are posted here.