The Optical Fiber Communications Laboratory is seeking postdoctoral fellows and graduate students to participate in research in integrated photonic systems for applications in communication, signal processing/computing, power photonics and imaging. Candidates with expertise or interest in developing expertise in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Modelling, design and optimization of photonic devices using custom and commercial design and simulation packages
- Integrated device fabrication (in house and/or via foundry services) using various material platforms
- Optical and electro-optical characterization of integrated devices and subsystems.
- Digital signal processing, control/optimization, AI/ML
- System application demonstrations
Multiple positions are available. Some of the positions are open to US citizens only or persons who can obtain waivers for ITAR and/or EAR.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com.